Re: New Paint and Tender for my new Z/Nn3 Marklin Mogul

  • Flayrah
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2005
      Excellent job! Gives it a totally different and more relistic work.
      Wish I had my own laser cutting system... LOL

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "pray59_3" <pray59@s...> wrote:

      > I got it Thursday, and had it painted Friday, and built a new tender
      > this morning.
      >
      > Here is a link to the story with pictures:
      >
      > New Paint for my new Z/Nn3 Mogul
      > <http://raybob.boche.net/projects/page926.htm>
      >
      > A new Tender for my new Z/Nn3 Mogul
      > <http://raybob.boche.net/projects/page925.htm>
      >
      > Happy Railroading...
      > -Robert
    • Robert Toole
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2005
        Robert,
        Do you run your train outside? One of the pictures
        looks like it.
        Rob
        LoadToad

        --- pray59_3 <pray59@...> wrote:

        > I got it Thursday, and had it painted Friday, and
        > built a new tender
        > this morning.
        >
        > Here is a link to the story with pictures:
        >
        > New Paint for my new Z/Nn3 Mogul
        > <http://raybob.boche.net/projects/page926.htm>
        >
        > A new Tender for my new Z/Nn3 Mogul
        > <http://raybob.boche.net/projects/page925.htm>
        >
        > Happy Railroading...
        > -Robert

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Messenger
      • pray59_3
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3, 2005
          Robert Toole wrote:
          > Do you run your train outside? One of the pictures
          > looks like it.

          Hi Robert, Yesterday it was sunny, and I had just got my solar set in,
          so I setup outside to run trains. I set my ZBT modules up outside too,
          and was running trains when it occured to me the setting sunlight
          might be good for photo's.

          -Robert
        • harold grady
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 3, 2005
            Robert, great photos. Excellent clarity and depth
            of field. The mogul looks much more better painted
            black. I have always felt steam locomotives looked
            better in black rather than in clownish paint schemes.
            However my real reason in responding to this post is
            the beautiful ACF 70 ton hoppers. Let me ask this
            question. Do you eventually intend to market them?
            A lot of us want this particular hopper. Don't we
            guys?
            Harold Grady
            --- Robert Toole <airforce_loadmaster@...>

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail