Website of the Month

  • Ysbrand van der Veen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      Hello Zetties,

      Each month we try to inform the members of our German based Z-Scale
      community 'Z-Friends Europe' about websites of interest
      http://www.z-friends-europe.de/wbb/board.php?boardid=68
      The feature 'Website of the Month' is not only accessible for members
      of the Z-Friends, but to all loverZ of Z-scale.

      In April (http://www.z-friends-europe.de/wbb/thread.php?threadid=937)
      we notify about Railways in Russia (of special interest to us because
      of the announcement by Michael Bahls that he will release the famous
      Russian 'Transsiberia Express' in Z-Scale), the most beautiful model
      railroad in the world and a great tip for those of you that are
      interested in unique cardboard models in Z-Scale.

      Best,
      Ysbrand
      Admin of Z-Friends Europe