--- In email@example.com
, "Steve Eichman" <lladnarrn@c...> wrote:
> As requested I have posted pics of My mods to the solar set.
> In the photos section under Llads lumber co in folder solar set mods
Explanations to pics -
1. the Radio Shack items - size M DC Power Jack #274-1563,
Adaptaplug "M" #273-1716, 9V DC power supply
2. note the new adapter is below the existing one causing
3. aprox 1/2x1/2x1/2in mod to case for clearance
4. I soldered jumpers from adapter to adapter
5. The new adapter is larger than the space provided I used a dremel
cutoff saw, and as it's hidden it works.
Notes - I am intending to buy a smaller 9V power supply, and RS has
adapters that fit batteries. ANY PAIR of adapters will work.
If I have left any info out ASK.