re: GP35 progress report

  • Dan MacKellar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      In a word, WOW! This little unit is going to be
      awesome...

      I think we're going to see ALOT of scratchbuilding and
      kitbashing done on this baby once it comes out. I'm
      planning a GP30 and a couple of GP7's myself.

      the 1mm or so difference in wheelbase won't bother me
      for smaller (GP9-20) units, and the fact it has a low
      nose makes it even nicer :D

      Congratulations to MicroTrains and thanks Anthony for
      giving us this update.

      Dan MacKellar
      Dan's Railroad Gif Roundhouse
      Featuring the Largest Collection of Steam Gifs on the Net!
      OVER 50! Different Steam Locomotives and Counting!
      http://www.trainweb.org/rrgifroundhouse/index.html