RE: [Z_Scale] PHOTO SITE

  • SMB Service AS v/Tor-Jørgen Moskaug
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 6:50 AM
      Wow, this was a cool website.

      Not often we get a chance to look at pictures from the conductor’s side
      of view.

      Thank you zbarr474

      Torsja

      http://krugtales.50megs.com/rrpictale/rrpictale.htm

      This is an interresting site of hundreds or maybe thousands of photos
      taken by a train engineer over the years of things he has seen from
      his cab and/or along the way. Great if you want some detailed
      prototypical ideas. Most of the photos are far better than 99% of
      what is on the Internet as generally they are views you can't see
      unless you have acess to the tracks/cabs.