Re: Z Scale GP-35 Progress Report

  • www.zscalemonster.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      Yes, I can not wait to get this GP35 loco in stock (and start
      shipping to everyone). I know how many emails I get, so I can tell
      you it is a popular item. It has generated more interest than any
      other items has so far.... and for good reason. We need more locos.
      The photos show more detail than I was expecting; it goes to show
      our wait is well worth it. As Randy pointed out, the number boards
      look as though they will be illuminated! The Horns look like they
      will be installed and not just two lumps!

      And... can you believe it? Micro-Trains released FOUR items this
      month. That is two months in a row with FOUR releases.

      Best wishes to all!
      Anthony
      http://www.zscalemonster.com/

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Mario G. Daigle"