RE: [Z_Scale] Curse the dollar

  • Don
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 2, 2005
      ...you know you could always Scotch Tape a piece onto the end of a
      dollar and make it bigger. Keep the cutoff section for when the value
      gets back to the other way. Bottom line, it all comes out about the
      same if you spend about the same amount from year to year. Some years
      [like now] you get less goodies for each buck. Other years you get a
      lot more. Economics 101.5

      Don

      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 3, 2005
        Why build here in the USA when they can get much
        cheaper and better disciplined labor in China or other
        E. Asia and SE Asia countries?

        If I remember, Japanese cars began to be assembled
        here in the USA due to quotas of some sort.

        --- Vincent Goudreault <vgoudreault@...>

        http://mail.yahoo.com