Re: Peco flextrack

  • Stephen Moore
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2005
      Discount Model Trains in addison Texas
      972-931-8135
      they will mail it to you.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "DaleHalterman" <dnhalt@c...> wrote:
      > I am looking for a source for Peco flextrack to finish my layout.
      What I have been using was purchased several years ago from IBL,
      however I can not find it on their website now. I did a search on
      Google and the only supplier that listed Z scale was in the UK. I
      would appreciate it if someone can suggest where I can purchase it.
      Dale

    • Stephen Moore
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2005
        If they can't, let me know, I will go and buy it for you and mail it
        to you.
        They should have plenty of track in stock now too. If not, it takes
        them less than 2 weeks to get more.

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Moore"
        <katherinesdaddy@y...> wrote:

        > Discount Model Trains in addison Texas
        > 972-931-8135
        > they will mail it to you.
        >

        > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "DaleHalterman" <dnhalt@c...> wrote:
        > > I am looking for a source for Peco flextrack to finish my layout.
        > What I have been using was purchased several years ago from IBL,
        > however I can not find it on their website now. I did a search on
        > Google and the only supplier that listed Z scale was in the UK. I
        > would appreciate it if someone can suggest where I can purchase
        it.
        > Dale

      • sgt_tim7
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 1, 2005
          Stephen, Does this hobby shop have a website? If so, can you give
          us the web address? Thanks
          Tim

          <katherinesdaddy@y...> wrote:

          > If they can't, let me know, I will go and buy it for you and mail
          it
          > to you.
          > They should have plenty of track in stock now too. If not, it
          takes
          > them less than 2 weeks to get more.
          >
          > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Moore"
          > <katherinesdaddy@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Discount Model Trains in addison Texas
          > > 972-931-8135
          > > they will mail it to you.
        • Stephen Moore
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 2, 2005
            No, unfortunately they do not have a web site yet.

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "sgt_tim7" <sgt_tim1@y...> wrote:

            > Stephen, Does this hobby shop have a website? If so, can you give
            > us the web address? Thanks
            > Tim
            >
            > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Moore"
            > <katherinesdaddy@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > If they can't, let me know, I will go and buy it for you and mail
            > it
            > > to you.
            > > They should have plenty of track in stock now too. If not, it
            > takes
            > > them less than 2 weeks to get more.
            > >
            > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Moore"
            > > <katherinesdaddy@y...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Discount Model Trains in addison Texas
            > > > 972-931-8135
            > > > they will mail it to you.
          • Edward Scullin
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 2, 2005
              Dale
              How much do you need? I think I have about three boxes that I won't
              be using. It has already been painted on the sides with paint pen.
              I get to the basement tommorrow and inventory.
              What about swapping Peco for Micro trains?
              Ed S

              --- DaleHalterman <dnhalt@...> wrote:

              > I am looking for a source for Peco flextrack to finish my layout.
              > What I have been using was purchased several years ago from IBL,
              > however I can not find it on their website now. I did a search on
              > Google and the only supplier that listed Z scale was in the UK. I
              > would appreciate it if someone can suggest where I can purchase it.
              > Dale

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Jim Thomas
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 2, 2005
                --- Texnrails lists peco track in z scale
              • DaleHalterman
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 3, 2005
                  HI Ed. Thanks for the offer but I have already ordered a box from
                  Manhattentrains. Thanks also to all the others who responded to my request.