Re: Micro-Trains Website has Z poll

  • Stephen Moore
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
      It won't let you take it more than once, I forgot to add Coal porters
      to that list of products you would like to see. SO, if anyone out
      there hasn't taken yet, please add coal cars for me any road, but
      prefer NS and chessie..
      Wouldn't it be great if MTL started making coal cars.
      thanks

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Lajos Thek" <olaj@d...> wrote:

      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "patrick_tansey" <pjtansey1@a...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Just took a look at the Micro Trains website
      > > and noticed that they already have the March
      > > releases posted, and more importantly, a
      > > marketing poll for Z scalers.
      >
      > This should work:
      > <http://www.micro-trains.com>
      >
      > Lajos
    • harold grady
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
        Hi Stephen, took the poll yesterday. I made sure
        that they knew how high a priority coalporters were
        to me. I also put as desirable 2 bay coal hoppers
        either
        offset or ribside. And last I put we also need 4 bay
        modern coal hoppers. I forgot to mention 3 bay offset
        side coal hoppers.
        Harold Grady
        --- Stephen Moore <katherinesdaddy@...> wrote:

        > It won't let you take it more than once, I forgot to
        > add Coal porters
        > to that list of products you would like to see. SO,
        > if anyone out
        > there hasn't taken yet, please add coal cars for me
        > any road, but
        > prefer NS and chessie..
        > Wouldn't it be great if MTL started making coal
        > cars.
        > thanks
        >

        > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Lajos Thek"
        > <olaj@d...> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "patrick_tansey"
        > <pjtansey1@a...>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Just took a look at the Micro Trains website
        > > > and noticed that they already have the March
        > > > releases posted, and more importantly, a
        > > > marketing poll for Z scalers.
        > >
        > > This should work:
        > > <http://www.micro-trains.com>
        > >
        > > Lajos

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 2, 2005
          --- Fred Griffin <griffinfgms39157@...> wrote:

          > I sent in mine---saying I wanted the 50' ribsided
          > boxcars
          >
          > Fred Griffin

          And myself I sent mine:
          -modern high capacity tank cars
          -covered hoppers of any style
          -modern high roofed boxcars
          -trilevel covered autoracks

          Dominique

        • www.zscalemonster.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 2, 2005
            I know that none of us want to sway the vote of another...
            wait, is that right? Maybe we do.?!?!
            The bottom line is that we just want more shocking Z Scale products.
            How about TOFC's, realistic tank cars, along with Enclosed Tri-Level
            Autoracks.
            Now, I can only imagine cars that massive, scaled down to Z scale.
            Open Hoppers, Closed hoppers, 40' Gondolas, more Cabooses... WE NEED
            IT.

            Remember, get to Micro-Trains and enter your opinions into the poll.
            Anthony
            http://www.zscalemonster.com/

          • miked_r@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 2, 2005
              I was unrepresented in the voting as to what region I live in.

              I live in the Northeast (aka New York) but not New England. Did I miss
              a check box?

              Thanks,

              Michael
            • Brian Redman
              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 2, 2005
                On Mar 2, 2005, at 11:22 PM, miked_r@... wrote:

                > I was unrepresented in the voting as to what region I live in.
                >
                > I live in the Northeast (aka New York) but not New England. Did I miss
                > a check box?

                I re-read that list 1/2 dozen times and came to the conclusion NY, NJ,
                PA and maybe a few more states are "Other".

                brian
              • omg_joel
                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 2, 2005
                  Nor did they mention Canada. That sure made me feel unimportant, especially since I own five of their locos and 41 cars.I guess
                  Brian Redman <yahoo@...> wrote:On Mar 2, 2005, at 11:22 PM, miked_r@... wrote:

                  > I was unrepresented in the voting as to what region I live in.
                  >
                  > I live in the Northeast (aka New York) but not New England. Did I miss
                  > a check box?

                  I re-read that list 1/2 dozen times and came to the conclusion NY, NJ,
                  PA and maybe a few more states are "Other".

                  brian

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  Regards , Joel

                • de Champeaux Dominique
                  Message 8 of 19 , Mar 2, 2005
                    > How about TOFC's, realistic tank cars, along with
                    > Enclosed Tri-Level
                    > Autoracks.
                    > Now, I can only imagine cars that massive, scaled
                    > down to Z scale.

                    Hi Anthony, it's funny that not sooner than today I
                    answered MTL' survey with (among others) the two
                    latter from your list above....

                    Dominique

                  • randy smidt
                    Message 9 of 19 , Mar 3, 2005
                      Hi Michael, I e-mailed MTL about just that yesterday
                      and actually got an e-mail back from them the same day
                      saying that they would forward the info on to the
                      marketing director. The more people that e-mail them
                      (Sorry to those of you up North, I didn't think to
                      mention Canada either) the less likely they will be to
                      do this later. If enough people from the missing
                      areas e-mail them, they might get as much data as from
                      the survey. MTL does seem to want to listen to Z
                      scalers more now.

                      Randy Smidt
                      Springfield, VA

                      --- miked_r@... wrote:

                      > I was unrepresented in the voting as to what region
                      > I live in.
                      >
                      > I live in the Northeast (aka New York) but not New
                      > England. Did I miss
                      > a check box?
                      >
                      > Thanks,
                      >
                      > Michael
                      >

                      > -Z- WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in
                      > Small DoseZ!
                      >
                      > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Tom Fisher
                      Message 10 of 19 , Mar 3, 2005
                        I had the same problem for Texas -- no listing. In
                        order to have some voice, I forced myself to list my
                        vote as being from the SW-USA.

                        --- miked_r@... wrote:

                        > I was unrepresented in the voting as to what region
                        > I live in.
                        >
                        > I live in the Northeast (aka New York) but not New
                        > England. Did I miss
                        > a check box?
                        >
                        > Thanks,
                        >
                        > Michael