Z Scale Publicity/Promotion at shows

  • Bryan Keyser
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 11:34 AM
      All,

      I was perusing the file section of this group, and rediscovered the Z
      flyers that were available some time ago for printing and
      distributing at shows. Is the author of these flyers still active on
      the list? Could anyone else take on the task of updating or creating
      a new one for local groups to distribute at shows? This would sure
      be a great resource(I wish we had these at last weekend's show!).

      Go here to see what I'm referring to:

      <http://f6.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sLskQqgShzRVa4P_mcGd7iQu_MlpEqk5aS0Me4GQ
      R6wdXspYCj79jLfwfNpBuR_w69hSyEQlfQi3ZSGmDO5_fvpwxE8/Publicity/flyer%
      201.2%20color.pdf>

      or

      <http://tinyurl.com/5c7n4>

      Bryan Keyser