z scale mag-jan/feb

  • h hennessy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 9:46 AM
      has any one received the jan/feb issue of zscale yet?i've already
      received my april issue of model railroader.
    • sgt_tim7
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 11:08 AM
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "h hennessy" <hennessyharry@y...>
        wrote:

        > has any one received the jan/feb issue of zscale yet?i've already
        > received my april issue of model railroader.

        Just checked my mail for the day, no Ztrack yet in Georgia!!!!!
        Hopefully tomorrow. Give me something to read on my trip to Utah!
        Be back on Saturday! Can't wait to read it though!
        Tim
      • harry hennessy
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1 11:13 AM
          thanks at least i know i'm not the only one.

          wrote:

          > has any one received the jan/feb issue of zscale yet?i've already
          > received my april issue of model railroader.

          Just checked my mail for the day, no Ztrack yet in Georgia!!!!!
          Hopefully tomorrow. Give me something to read on my trip to Utah!
          Be back on Saturday! Can't wait to read it though!
          Tim

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1 12:53 PM
            Not here yet in Downstate, Long Island, New York (and I have a very
            good post office).

            I need my fix....

            Mainlining mainlines...

            Michael