Re: [z_scale] Re: Koll's Marklin Z book

  • Dieter_Mac_Nolte@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2001
      Dear Rob,

      The Koll's Maerklin Z book (there are actually t w o books, one of the regular
      Maerklin production and one of the Special - or advertizing - production.).
      Both books are a compilation of all Z models produced by Maerklin up to about
      1997 in these categories. Every model is pictured and has a detailled
      description. Also estimated 'fair market values' are given.

      So, it is a more collectors related book, not a 'how-to-do' book.

      However, it is nice to have. You learn a lot of rail roading, names etc.

      Regards

      Dieter

      rosewolf@... schrieb:
      > --- In z_scale@y..., sherlockmail@y... wrote:
      > > I am looking for a used copy of Koll's Marklin Z book. Something
      > four
      > > or five years old is fine.
      > > Thanks,
      > > Bill
      >
      > Please tell me what this book is like? Is it to help collectors or is
      > it a how-to book for modelers? If it is a how-to book, I would really
      > like to know the exact title, and I'll help you look.
      >
      > Thanks! Rob Kornhauser

      Dieter W. Nolte
      E-Mail Dieter_Mac_Nolte@...