Grass and Snow

  • neonflux@clark.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
      So I was thinking. I have that static grass for N scale and HO but
      wouldn't that be waaaay too huge for z scale? If so what would you
      use? then the idea of snow came to me. A nice winter scene. anyone
      done any work with this?
    • M. Gottschalch
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
        neonflux@... wrote:

        > So I was thinking. I have that static grass for N scale and HO but
        > wouldn't that be waaaay too huge for z scale? If so what would you
        > use? then the idea of snow came to me. A nice winter scene. anyone
        > done any work with this?

        Why not use the N scale static grass and then mow it with an electric
        razor.

        Hay! give me a break, I worked hard today. So my brain isn't working all
        that good.
        --
        Manfred