Tech 4 350 Railpower

  • em4mars
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      Hi All,

      A question regarding the Tech 4 350: Is it bad for z scale trains? it looks like this topic was
      discussed a long time ago but I want to confirm the conclusions now.

      If I set my MRC tech 4 350 to a max voltage of 6V +/-, are the +/- 20V pulses to my tiny
      Marklin 3-pole motors going to burn them up? If so, will these packs be OK for running n-
      scale trains or will I have the same problem?

      Finally, I do not like the fact that the momentum can not be turned off completely. Do all
      tech 4 packs have this problem?

      Thanks,

      Marshall