VOTE MACHAN NMRA (was: Re: 1400 members on February 26, 2005)

  • miked_r@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2005
      Thank you Jeff for all you do for us Z heads.

      I joined the NMRA when you announced your candidacy.

      I got my Scale Rails last week and in it was the ballot.

      If you are an NMRA member, PLEASE, PLEASE Vote MacHan so Jeff can
      continue his tireless efforts on our mutual behalf.

      A PSA from Michael

      No Z Scalers were harmed in the writing of this message.