Somewhat Off-Topic Notice - Some Hotmail Recipients - Aren't

  • jim_manley_alpha_six
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      GreetingZ to ThoZe Who Expect ReplieZ from Hotmail SubscriberZ,

      For thoZe who may not have heard, Microsloth is having major problems
      with at least some of their Hotmail servers, to the point where many
      subscribers can either not get access to their accounts, or when they
      are able, there is nothing in any of their inboxes or folders. It's
      not yet clear what is causing the problem, since Microsloth doesn't
      feel obligated to tell even their paying customers what's going on,
      much less the freeloaders, or, Heaven forbid, the media. I have
      personally had serious problems getting into my account the whole
      week, and now can't access any of my incoming e-mail, past (read) or
      present (not yet read).

      So, if you think you're being snubbed, ignored, or otherwiZe treated
      like an HO modeler by anyone who's a Hotmail subscriber, please be
      aware that they may be blind and deaf to your entreaties. For me,
      I've established a Google Gmail account at jim.manley@... - and
      I'm not alone - the largest source of new Gmail subscribers is irate
      Hotmail customers.

      ThankZ for your brainwidth, we now return you to your life, already in
      progreZZ, and All Z BeZt,

      Jim