Re: [z_scale] Micro-Trains Track & Steam

  • Garth A. Hamilton - VE3HO
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
      The last time I purchased a motor for the mogul it was actually a new chassis with the motor in place. This is because the motor worm is pressed onto the shaft on the other side of the main shaft/thrust bearing which is located in the chassis itself and so can not be replaced in the conventional manner. The 0-6-0 is the same way the rest of the steamers are different.

      Garth