shorts and the 8800

  • Ole Rosted
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hi,

      Just as I had finished/sent my last letter, that the 8800 is just as
      vulnerable to shorts as any other lok. The 8800 is picking up current
      through the 1st and 3rd wheelpair and the current will pass through
      the scratch-n-pray wiper when the loc. is crossing an insulating
      connector.

      Garth mentioned that - I didn't catch it right away :-(((

      regards Ole Rosted