Re: Lettering--->Amtrak 8862

  • Kimberly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      Good evening everyone,
      >>Actually, I don't know if I ever asked on this list, but does anyone
      have the Amtrak 8862? I am beginning to wonder if any of these
      actually exist...

      Believe it or not, I have come across a couple of these guys. One in good
      condition, but used, and the other in absolute mint condition with a
      matching spotless box. I also found both on eBay, and paid roughly $150 for
      each. Ya' just gotta look sometimes!

      Regards,
      Kimberly.