Re: VEC at Komoka Railway Museum, London, ON

  • DMackellar@golden.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2001
      Thanks Jeff, you beat me to it! :) My current e-mail is
      CLBluestreak@..., DMackellar@... is offline for the
      moment. I'm also planning on having a layout there. If anyone else
      is interested in displaying, let me know and I'll forward the info.

      Hope to see some of the group there. I'll post more info as I get
      it, including the flyer. The museum is roughly 2 hours from either
      the Detroit or Niagara Border.

      --- In z_scale@y..., jmac_han@h... wrote:
      > Event Name: VEC at Komoka Railway Museum, London, ON
      > Date: Sunday, June 17, 2001
      > Time: 9:00am-4:00pm

      > funds for the rail museum. The Val Ease Central RR will be on
      > display for those of you who won't or can't be at the NTS2001.
      >
      > Z scalers contact Dan MacKellar for info. More details to come..

      Regards,
      Dan MacKellar