Re:New König-Ludwig II Set / Car

  • George A.Vega
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2001
      Hi Gudi,
      I ordered the König-Ludwig II loco and two of the matching
      passenger cars rather than the set from http://www.lokshop.de/. The
      loco was item #88921 and the cars were a special item id #MARRBZWG.
      Together it was 354,92 DM, plus shipping to the US, and minus the EU
      VAT it was approximately $150.00 US. They were very good about
      sending a confirmation when I ordered the items, and they also sent an
      email when they shipped. They do have the starter set you are looking
      for on their web page for 559,00 DM, item id #MARRBZSP.
      Nice looking set!
      George.

      --

      "Truth is in the eye of the beholder"