Z-Scale Rolling Stock and accessories for sale

  • rfryg1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      Are you looking for Z rolling stock or accessories?

      Please check Ron's latest list of Z for sale at
      http://www.z-world.com/bin/fs.cgi?list=rygielski

      I believe my list has the largest selection of discontinued Noch and
      Hannes-Fischer vehicles available anywhere in the world.

      For collectors I also have some of the special Kraft cars from 1985
      in the original special colorful Kraft boxes.

      I offer discounts of 10% when your order totals $200 or more.
      I offer discounts of 20% when your order totals $400 or more.

      Please do not reply to the list, use rfryg @ mindspring.com directly

      Thanks,

      Ron