Digital Block Control System - For Sale

  • KLWZscale
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 2:06 PM
      I have FOR SALE a Digital Block Control System from Signal Research –

      I did not want to modify my locos for DCC and researched several
      other options and found the Signal Research RoadMaster System to be a
      perfect match. Very easy to set up and operate up to 99 locos at
      once.

      I am no longer modeling or running trains as my family has grown and
      my train room cleared out. I therefore have for sale my like new
      RoadMaster System.

      If you are interested please review the Signal Research web site at
      http://www.signalresearch.com/ . I have also created a personal
      website with FAQ's on how to set up for the layout I had
      http://www.webbsite.org/TrainPages/DBC/dbc.html (This site is also
      linked from Signal Research's site.) and
      http://www.webbsite.org/TrainPages/Layout1/originalklwzscaa.html .
      Here is a link to a movie of three trains running at once on the RM
      system:
      http://www.webbsite.org/TrainPages/Layout1/trainmoviesnew.html

      I will sell for 15% less than what Signal Research is selling them
      for today (much below what I purchased it for).

      This would end up being ~$550 + shipping via UPS insured and tracked.
      Roadmaster Train Controller with Deluxe High Visibility LCD Display,
      8-Block System with Power supply - RTC-D

      Block Expansion Module, Adds 8 Additional Blocks – BEM

      For a total of 16 blocks

      Main controller will include the wood box I have mounted the
      controller in (review the photos on my site to see the box and photos
      of they system). There is room on the panel to add your switches or
      just a schematic of your layout.

      In addition you can purchase the signal module (from SR) and install
      two/three way working signals on your layout that will automatically
      change condition based on the block your trains are in.
      If you have questions please email me at (remove spaces):

      k l w i n t e r n e t @ h o u s t o n . r r . c o m

      If you purchase I will help you program the system based on your
      layout.

      Keith