Ztrack Magazine Drawing

  • uptoolateny
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      Thanks to everyone who visited Ztrains.com over the past three months
      and who entered our drawings for a year long subscription to Ztrack
      Magazine. Our newest subscription winner is Brent Bryan of Auburn,
      Georgia.

      I'll be out of email range for just a few weeks as I'm moving from
      Long Island, New York to the just slightly warmer climate of Indian
      Harbour Beach on Florida's east coat.

      Look for more new articles and Z scale news over at Ztrains.com, and
      always keep an eye out for our next exciting giveaway!

      Thanks,
      John
      http://www.ztrains.com
    • Tom Fisher