RE: [Z_Scale] Reference material for 1950's German layout

  • Trains
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      What an interesting question! I am myself doing similar intelligence
      gathering of German railways in the 60's and 70's. I have discovered German
      model train publications to be a great help in my effort. They publish
      frequently era III pictures and illustrations from the 50's and 60's. MIBA
      is one particularly interesting publication for those who can read German
      (http://www.miba.de). They have also two little booklets about passenger and
      goods train compositions of era III.

      Tapani Tuominen
      trains@...