Micro-Trains track pics!!!

  • www.zscalemonster.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 1, 2005
      Micro-Trains has formally anounced a blurb on the track.
      Check it out.

      http://www.micro-trains.com/Z%20Track.htm

      Anthony
      http://www.zscalemonster.com/
    • Stephen
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 16, 2005
        I can't get to that sight, it says forbidden, i would love to see the
        pics. can you put them here on the groups.
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "pray59_3" <pray59@s...> wrote:

        > Here's a link to another picture of the MTL GP35 Mechanism, that
        they
        > say is a real smooth runner, taken by well known N Scaler, John
        Sing:

        > <http://image30.webshots.com/30/7/62/91/262676291tPpQcR_ph.jpg>
        >
        > This other shot shows the track system:
        >
        > <http://image28.webshots.com/28/7/63/73/262676373PsZKHW_ph.jpg>
      • randy smidt
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 16, 2005
          Stephen try <www.nscalemonster.com>

          I will try to post my photos when I get a chance.
          That might not be until the weekend though.

          Randy