Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Will one fine American help out this dumb Canuck?

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1 8:00 AM
      Don't worry, we have it covered.

      The depot has conference rooms which we will be utilizing. When you receive
      the official registration form, you will be asked to select a clinic/seminar
      from a choice of two for each time block. This way, we can allocate people to
      rooms. If we do have a very large turnout, we will offer three sessions instead
      of two. If need be, we will rent tents to accommodate everyone for lunch and
      for common discussions.

      With your official registration packet, we will include a listing of hotels.
      We are looking at three choices, each with different price points. In the
      January/February issue of Ztrack will be the preregistration flyer. It is critical
      that we get these back so we can gauge the number of people coming to the
      event. A copy will also be posted on the Ztrack web site for those who are not
      Ztrack subscribers.

      Rob Kluz

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • John Duino
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1 9:11 AM
        >> Not to worry, Ed. Z-Scalers don't take up much space. <smile>
        >>
        >> Bill K.
        >> Houston

        If my math is right, about 1/48400'th the space
        or
        1 / 10,648,000'th the volume!

        So, in theory, if the room should hold 80 normally, that would mean it can
        handle 3,872,000 Z-heads!!

        See...plenty of room! :)

        (Okay, I'm good at math but bad at theory :)

        John
      • Edward Scullin
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1 5:11 PM
          Especially since my wife has me on a diet. Have lost 6 pounds since
          the first of the year. I hate it when she makes resolutions.
          Ed S

          http://my.yahoo.com