Re: picture request

  • loren snyder
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
      --- x> Loren - Do you have a photo of the Husky that MTL has put out
      for
      > this month? Please send it offline if you have one. My main hobby
      > shop is closed on Tuesday's so if I desire any of these fast
      movers
      > I need to place an order early! Thanks!
      > Tim
      Tim, Send me your email address. I don't have it saved for
      some reason and I will shoot you a picture later today when I get
      them in stock, somewhere before noon Pacific coast time.
      ljsnyder@... Loren
    • www.zscalemonster.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
        The picture is here!
        http://www.nscalemonster.com/z/mt/gunderson/gunderson.htm

        I hope everyone who wants one this time, gets one. They went so fast
        last time it was like a storm had blown thru Micro-Trains.

        Good luck to all!
        Anthony
        http://www.zscalemonster.com/
      • Randy Smidt
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
          Looks like they put two 40' containers on it this time instead of two 20' and one 40'.

          Randy Smidt

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
            Randy,

            Yes, it appears this time two 40' containers.
            The road number is also different:
            1st run Rd #56811
            New 2nd run Rd #56812

            Anthony