Re: I have to ask!

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
      Loren - Do you have a photo of the Husky that MTL has put out for
      this month? Please send it offline if you have one. My main hobby
      shop is closed on Tuesday's so if I desire any of these fast movers
      I need to place an order early! Thanks!
      Tim

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "loren snyder" <ljsnyder@c...> wrote:

      > If....
      > >
      > > If MTL doesn't update their website till Mid-night on the last
      day
      > > of the Month, HOW, I say HOW, do people know what they, MTL, are
      > > going to release before Mid-night gets here?
      > >
      > > How?
      > >
      > > Thank You!

      Tim
      > Tim, They update during the day, no set time from what
      > have been told. The dealers get their monthly flyer several days
      > before the end of the month so they know in advance. I've been
      > real lucky sometimes and not even get my flyer. I think the PO
      guys
      > like to look at the pictures.
    • loren snyder
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
        --- x> Loren - Do you have a photo of the Husky that MTL has put out
        for
        > this month? Please send it offline if you have one. My main hobby
        > shop is closed on Tuesday's so if I desire any of these fast
        movers
        > I need to place an order early! Thanks!
        > Tim
        Tim, Send me your email address. I don't have it saved for
        some reason and I will shoot you a picture later today when I get
        them in stock, somewhere before noon Pacific coast time.
        ljsnyder@... Loren
      • www.zscalemonster.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
          The picture is here!
          http://www.nscalemonster.com/z/mt/gunderson/gunderson.htm

          I hope everyone who wants one this time, gets one. They went so fast
          last time it was like a storm had blown thru Micro-Trains.

          Good luck to all!
          Anthony
          http://www.zscalemonster.com/
        • Randy Smidt
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
            Looks like they put two 40' containers on it this time instead of two 20' and one 40'.

            Randy Smidt

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
              Randy,

              Yes, it appears this time two 40' containers.
              The road number is also different:
              1st run Rd #56811
              New 2nd run Rd #56812

              Anthony