RE: [Z_Scale] Re: Will one fine American help out this dumb Canuck?

  • Don
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2005
      Umm, a couple I have seen might come in as "G" or maybe "O" on an
      inhale.

      Don
      Akron, Ohio - USA

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2005
        Don't worry, we have it covered.

        The depot has conference rooms which we will be utilizing. When you receive
        the official registration form, you will be asked to select a clinic/seminar
        from a choice of two for each time block. This way, we can allocate people to
        rooms. If we do have a very large turnout, we will offer three sessions instead
        of two. If need be, we will rent tents to accommodate everyone for lunch and
        for common discussions.

        With your official registration packet, we will include a listing of hotels.
        We are looking at three choices, each with different price points. In the
        January/February issue of Ztrack will be the preregistration flyer. It is critical
        that we get these back so we can gauge the number of people coming to the
        event. A copy will also be posted on the Ztrack web site for those who are not
        Ztrack subscribers.

        Rob Kluz

        Rob Kluz

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016
        phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        www.ztrack.com

      • John Duino
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2005
          >> Not to worry, Ed. Z-Scalers don't take up much space. <smile>
          >>
          >> Bill K.
          >> Houston

          If my math is right, about 1/48400'th the space
          or
          1 / 10,648,000'th the volume!

          So, in theory, if the room should hold 80 normally, that would mean it can
          handle 3,872,000 Z-heads!!

          See...plenty of room! :)

          (Okay, I'm good at math but bad at theory :)

          John
        • Edward Scullin
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 1, 2005
            Especially since my wife has me on a diet. Have lost 6 pounds since
            the first of the year. I hate it when she makes resolutions.
            Ed S

            http://my.yahoo.com