Re: MTL GP35 chassis/track pics!!!

  • d_burkinshaw
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 1, 2005
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "cspratt2001" <cspratt@t...> wrote:

      > Also, are they going to have any turnouts?
      >
      > Chris. Spratt
      > Victoria, BC

      Chris,
      I attended the show in Springfield on Saturday and asked the MT Rep
      about turnouts. She said that by this summer they will be releasing
      turnouts and if my memory serves me correctly I do believe that she
      also said they will be releasing curves too. I didn't ask what # the
      turnouts were going to be but for me... just having MT turnouts is
      GREAT NEWS!!!

      David
    • www.zscalemonster.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 1, 2005
        Micro-Trains has formally anounced a blurb on the track.
        Check it out.

        http://www.micro-trains.com/Z%20Track.htm

        Anthony
        http://www.zscalemonster.com/
      • Stephen
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 16, 2005
          I can't get to that sight, it says forbidden, i would love to see the
          pics. can you put them here on the groups.
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "pray59_3" <pray59@s...> wrote:

          > Here's a link to another picture of the MTL GP35 Mechanism, that
          they
          > say is a real smooth runner, taken by well known N Scaler, John
          Sing:

          > <http://image30.webshots.com/30/7/62/91/262676291tPpQcR_ph.jpg>
          >
          > This other shot shows the track system:
          >
          > <http://image28.webshots.com/28/7/63/73/262676373PsZKHW_ph.jpg>
        • randy smidt
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 16, 2005
            Stephen try <www.nscalemonster.com>

            I will try to post my photos when I get a chance.
            That might not be until the weekend though.

            Randy