Re: I have to ask! - new releases

  • www.zscalemonster.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hello all!
      Let me shed some light about us East coast dealers...
      Unfortunately we don't get advanced info. Those dealers on the West
      coast get their flyers about 4 days before the dealers on the East
      coast. Very un-fair indeed! This is the fault of Micro-Trains being
      on the West coast. So most dealers are no more ready to order than
      our customers. I usually get my flyer on the second or third day of
      the month; way too late to do me any good!
      As for the website... there is no standard pattern. They usually
      update it on the afternoon, of the last day of the month, so that it
      will be running on the 1st day. Something seems to be up because
      they have not changed anything yet.

      I will have them posted on my site, the moment they do the update.
      Anthony
      http://www.zscalemonster.com/

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "loren snyder" <ljsnyder@c...> wrote:
      > If MTL doesn't update their website till Mid-night on the last
      day of the Month, HOW, I say HOW, do people know what they, MTL, are
      going to release before Mid-night gets here?
      Thank You!

      > Tim, They update during the day, no set time from what I
      > have been told. The dealers get their monthly flyer several days
      > before the end of the month so they know in advance. I've been
      > real lucky sometimes and not even get my flyer. I think the PO
      > guys like to look at the pictures.
    • sgt_tim7
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
        Loren - Do you have a photo of the Husky that MTL has put out for
        this month? Please send it offline if you have one. My main hobby
        shop is closed on Tuesday's so if I desire any of these fast movers
        I need to place an order early! Thanks!
        Tim

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "loren snyder" <ljsnyder@c...> wrote:

        > If....
        > >
        > > If MTL doesn't update their website till Mid-night on the last
        day
        > > of the Month, HOW, I say HOW, do people know what they, MTL, are
        > > going to release before Mid-night gets here?
        > >
        > > How?
        > >
        > > Thank You!

        Tim
        > Tim, They update during the day, no set time from what
        > have been told. The dealers get their monthly flyer several days
        > before the end of the month so they know in advance. I've been
        > real lucky sometimes and not even get my flyer. I think the PO
        guys
        > like to look at the pictures.
      • loren snyder
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
          --- x> Loren - Do you have a photo of the Husky that MTL has put out
          for
          > this month? Please send it offline if you have one. My main hobby
          > shop is closed on Tuesday's so if I desire any of these fast
          movers
          > I need to place an order early! Thanks!
          > Tim
          Tim, Send me your email address. I don't have it saved for
          some reason and I will shoot you a picture later today when I get
          them in stock, somewhere before noon Pacific coast time.
          ljsnyder@... Loren
        • www.zscalemonster.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
            The picture is here!
            http://www.nscalemonster.com/z/mt/gunderson/gunderson.htm

            I hope everyone who wants one this time, gets one. They went so fast
            last time it was like a storm had blown thru Micro-Trains.

            Good luck to all!
            Anthony
            http://www.zscalemonster.com/
          • Randy Smidt
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
              Looks like they put two 40' containers on it this time instead of two 20' and one 40'.

              Randy Smidt

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
                Randy,

                Yes, it appears this time two 40' containers.
                The road number is also different:
                1st run Rd #56811
                New 2nd run Rd #56812

                Anthony