I have to ask!

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2005
      If....

      If MTL doesn't update their website till Mid-night on the last day
      of the Month, HOW, I say HOW, do people know what they, MTL, are
      going to release before Mid-night gets here?

      How?

      Thank You!
      Tim
    • loren snyder
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 31, 2005
        If....

        > If MTL doesn't update their website till Mid-night on the last day
        > of the Month, HOW, I say HOW, do people know what they, MTL, are
        > going to release before Mid-night gets here?
        >
        > How?
        >
        > Thank You!

        Tim
        Tim, They update during the day, no set time from what I
        have been told. The dealers get their monthly flyer several days
        before the end of the month so they know in advance. I've been
        real lucky sometimes and not even get my flyer. I think the PO guys
        like to look at the pictures.
      • www.zscalemonster.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
          Hello all!
          Let me shed some light about us East coast dealers...
          Unfortunately we don't get advanced info. Those dealers on the West
          coast get their flyers about 4 days before the dealers on the East
          coast. Very un-fair indeed! This is the fault of Micro-Trains being
          on the West coast. So most dealers are no more ready to order than
          our customers. I usually get my flyer on the second or third day of
          the month; way too late to do me any good!
          As for the website... there is no standard pattern. They usually
          update it on the afternoon, of the last day of the month, so that it
          will be running on the 1st day. Something seems to be up because
          they have not changed anything yet.

          I will have them posted on my site, the moment they do the update.
          Anthony
          http://www.zscalemonster.com/

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
            Loren - Do you have a photo of the Husky that MTL has put out for
            this month? Please send it offline if you have one. My main hobby
            shop is closed on Tuesday's so if I desire any of these fast movers
            I need to place an order early! Thanks!
            Tim

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "loren snyder" <ljsnyder@c...> wrote:

            > If....
            > >
            > > If MTL doesn't update their website till Mid-night on the last
            day
            > > of the Month, HOW, I say HOW, do people know what they, MTL, are
            > > going to release before Mid-night gets here?
            > >
            > > How?
            > >
            > > Thank You!

            Tim
            > Tim, They update during the day, no set time from what
            > have been told. The dealers get their monthly flyer several days
            > before the end of the month so they know in advance. I've been
            > real lucky sometimes and not even get my flyer. I think the PO
            guys
            > like to look at the pictures.
          • loren snyder
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
              --- x> Loren - Do you have a photo of the Husky that MTL has put out
              for
              > this month? Please send it offline if you have one. My main hobby
              > shop is closed on Tuesday's so if I desire any of these fast
              movers
              > I need to place an order early! Thanks!
              > Tim
              Tim, Send me your email address. I don't have it saved for
              some reason and I will shoot you a picture later today when I get
              them in stock, somewhere before noon Pacific coast time.
              ljsnyder@... Loren
            • www.zscalemonster.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
                The picture is here!
                http://www.nscalemonster.com/z/mt/gunderson/gunderson.htm

                I hope everyone who wants one this time, gets one. They went so fast
                last time it was like a storm had blown thru Micro-Trains.

                Good luck to all!
                Anthony
                http://www.zscalemonster.com/
              • Randy Smidt
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
                  Looks like they put two 40' containers on it this time instead of two 20' and one 40'.

                  Randy Smidt

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
                    Randy,

                    Yes, it appears this time two 40' containers.
                    The road number is also different:
                    1st run Rd #56811
                    New 2nd run Rd #56812

                    Anthony