Re: [Z_Scale] Marklin 2005 question

  • omg_joel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Comparing the number of Z North American to HO North American by Marklin leads me to believe that Microtrains and AZL should have a year of great growth. Makes me think about cashing in my rrsp's and selling everything I own to start producing Z scale rolling stock. Ironically, I was told that the new items were not supposed to be advertised until Feb 14th, but that must only apply to North American dealers, who apparently don't even have their price lists from Marklin USA. Go figure.

      Flayrah <flayrah@...> wrote:
      Am I missing something? Looking through the listing for the 2005
      catalog, I only found one North American item - the repaint of the
      GG1. Is this all for 2005? Or will there be a "USA" catalog
      announced later in the year? If the loco repaint is the only new
      item for the year, this is very disappointing.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      document.write('');

      Regards , Joel