Re: [Z_Scale] Re: This weekend or the next!!!

  • Randy Smidt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2005
      As I said in the chat this weekend for those of you who missed it, MTL is on the vendor list for the Timonium, MD Great Scale Model Train Show next weekend. Assuming that they bring this new stuff (they brought the pre-production Husky Stack last year) I will get more photos of it. I got a monopod for my camera for Christmas so the photos should be better than my pics of the Husky Stack were last year.

      I want to get some closer up shots of the joints on the track and have no problem asking them the show me how it goes together. Maybe even get some shots from underneath. There was also a rumour that the shell for the GP35 arrived at MTL last week, so there is a CHANCE it MIGHT show up in Timonium as well.

      I also noticed in the very corner of one of the photos from the West Springfield, MA show that something said due out in SUMMER 2005. I couldn't tell what that sign went with since most of it was out of the photo. I will try to get a photo of the promo materials, if any, as well.

      Thanks,
      Randy Smidt
      Springfield, VA