Ztrack magazine

  • R. Keith Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 63 , Jan 19, 2001
      The Ztrack magazine subscription costs US$35 for just 6 issues. As I
      have never seen one and have no idea of its content, I am reluctant to
      subscribe for something so pricey, unseen.
      Does the magazines publisher provide a complimentary issue to possible
      subscribers?
      I emailed them and asked but they did not respond.
      ...Keith
      --
      e-mail: keith@... Santa Clara, CA.

      Knock firmly but softly. I like soft firm knockers.
    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 63 of 63 , Nov 2, 2007
        Ellen,

        You are welcome. I just HAD to share this with the readers. I loved running
        it during the NTS and it sure was a hit with the crowds. I am glad you liked
        our little surprise.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.