Re: [Z_Scale] Answers from FR

  • Randy Smidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
      Harald,

      By "in this situation" do you mean the current state of the dollar vs. the Euro and that hopefully that will change in the future. I know you had trouble selling kits rather than R-T-R in the past, but perhaps this would be a good time to reintroduce kits. I for one had just saved up enough money to purchase a bunch of your kits a while back (based on 2001/2002 print catalog that I had) and when I went to the website to order, they were no longer offered as kits (pretty much the only way I can afford FR products at present). I eventually did manage to literally save up enough lunch money to buy the NS CoalPorter offered by ZTrack, but that was instead of 3 kits.

      I know running a business is tough and you have to do what you can make money on, but I really hope you will do more American prototype products and as kits.

      Thanks,
      Randy Smidt
      Springfield, VA