Re: [Z_Scale] Mystery Train: The Legend of the Perpetual Southbounder

  • Randy Smidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
      Andy,

      I've only seen an AZL F59PHI set in person once and the cars were having problems with derailing even running in "pull" mode. It very well may have been track problems though. We didn't try running it in "pusher" mode, but we have run Marklin Swiss commuter sets in push mode on Rob Allbritton's Gothard line modules without too many problems. I'm not sure offhand if Rob weighted the cars or anything special like that.

      Randy Smidt
      Springfield, VA