Any Albertons on This Site?

  • Jerry Salamon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hello All,

      Any Z scalers in Alberta?
      I am in Calgary, and I don't know
      any other Z heads here.
      I will have my little layout at the
      Supertrains show in February and would
      like to know if any other Zers will be
      there.
      I would like to start a seperate group
      here in Calgary.
      Any Canuck can contact me at jjsalamon@....

      Jerry
    • Jeffrey MacHan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
        Jerry,

        Contact the Calgary Model Railway Society (a google search will bring
        up their web site). They list a Z interest group with a couple of
        names of Z-scalers in your town.

        Good luck at Supertrains in Febrary!

        CheerZ,
        Jeffrey

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Salamon" <jjsalamon@t...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >
        > Any Z scalers in Alberta?
        > I am in Calgary, and I don't know
        > any other Z heads here.
        > I will have my little layout at the
        > Supertrains show in February and would
        > like to know if any other Zers will be
        > there

        > Jerry
      • Jerry Salamon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey MacHan" <jmac_han@y...>
          wrote:

          > Jerry,
          >
          > Contact the Calgary Model Railway Society (a google search will
          bring
          > up their web site). They list a Z interest group with a couple of
          > names of Z-scalers in your town.
          >
          > Good luck at Supertrains in Febrary!
          >
          > CheerZ,
          > Jeffrey

          Already done so.
          I am the only member in the club
          that is a Z head.
          aperantly there was two previouse members
          but they are into N scale now.
          Actually I swapped with one guy and got all
          his Z stuff.
          I was hoping there were someone new who
          just hasn't joined yet.

          Thanks Anyway,