Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Brand New Marklin GG-1 Whines Very Loudly in both directions...

  • Bill Powers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
      Mike, Don't use lead. Try to get some powdered tungsten from Golfsmith international, Austin, Texas. 1-800-456-3344. Stock # 9466. It's about 20% heavier than lead. Mix it with a very small amount of Elmer's white glue. It will settle a bit. Make it a little thick. If you need to take some out, use water. It will conduct elec. It may help lower the sound also.Bill