Re: Membership of this group growing in leaps and bounds!

  • miked_r@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
      I knew I would elicit that reaction! <grin>.

      I'm a marketing guy. I look at Moore's Chasm (Geoffrey not Gordon,
      please see below) between early adopter (technology enthusiasts and
      visionaries) to early majority (pragmatists).

      Seeing everything available today vs. five years ago and even three
      years ago, it's finally crossing that chasm and moving into early
      majority :-) And reading the posts (current and archived) from those
      who started in larger scale and held out until they felt that Z was
      ready for them (or they ready for Z? I would have to say, the early
      majority is here!

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossing_the_Chasm

      I think any further discussion on this thread should move to Z_Scale
      OT.

      Michael

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey MacHan" <jmac_han@y...>