Re: Steam Locos for 2005!

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2005
      Well, I am in shock here. I stand amazed at the fact that Marklin
      has produced a steamer in the AT&SF roadname. It is my guess that
      Marklin didn't make many though or that they are so loved that no
      one wants to get rid of them. That is ok. Not that I can afford
      one right now. My railroading interest lean toward the AT&SF.
      As a kid, I had a set of tracks near my house. My friends and I
      would play near them. If a train came it was either a SP with loads
      of Cotton Belt rolling stock of AT&SF. Unfortunatley SP no longer
      exists. For that fact, AT&SF either. That's ok too.
      Ron, thanks for the photos. I am a believer now.

      Tim