Re: [Z_Scale] Wright turnouts - contact

  • omg_joel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      Peter, your mailbox runneth over with unread mail, or it is full. Regards Joel

      obin69 <obin69@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I don't know what the problem is with the email address is at the
      moment.

      You can contact me direct at

      obin69@...

      I will endeavour to sort the problem as quickly as possible. My wife
      has just ungone some major surgery and life is a bit hectic at the
      moment.

      Regards,

      Peter