Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Chat is open

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 2, 2005
      Hello all in the chat room right now,

      unfortunately either Yahoo or my PC is working against me at the
      moment. The screen takes minutes to show the chat window. So I will
      leave the chat for tonight.

      See you :-) next week...

      --
      GreetingZ
      Uwe
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 16, 2005
        Come join in the FUN. Currently talking about MTL, GP35s, pricing
        strategy, eBay!!!, moduleZ and anything else you'd care to toss into
        the mix.

        Jeffrey