Re: Thank you Tom!

  • Kirk Reynolds
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005
      Thank you Tom for all your help.
      There seems to be a lot...and there
      seems to be a little...Thank you very
      much for providing all those links.
      It�s been a fun search thus far,
      thanks to you...where there is something
      cool, it is trully great!

      Look forward to learning more
      and greatly appreciate your help.

      Best wishes,

      KIRK REYNOLDS
      126 Walnut Street
      South Portland, ME 04106
    • Kirk Reynolds
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005
        Dear Tim,

        Thanks so much for all your help.
        You�ve given me a good start,
        and I see it will not be a simple matter
        to stop! Maybe that is a good thing!

        With all best wishes to you in 05!

        KIRK REYNOLDS
        126 Walnut Street