Invitation to beginning layout builderZ

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hello fellow Z-nutZ,

      Now that you've been bitten by the Z bug, you may be looking for
      information on constructing your Z maZterpiece. If so, you are
      cordially invited to join the 170 members of the "Val Ease Central"
      yahoogroup (Valeasians) where you will recieve free VEC Library
      privileges. The VEC Library is currently highlighting the restored
      "Howard Kannitbee Val Ease Summit Conctruction Diaries".

      The "Val Ease Summit Division" construction diaries document the
      step-by-step construction of the newest section of the "Val Ease
      Central Railroad". You must accept my invitation to join VECRR to be
      able to enjoy the Val Ease County Library collection of more than 50
      published articles.

      Once you've become a "Valeasian" just follow the VEC Library link from
      the home page and then select the Howard Kannitbee VES Construction
      Diaries.

      Welcome to the wonderful world of "Z" and "Val Ease County".

      Jeffrey MacHan
      Chief Imagineer - VECRR
    • Jeffrey MacHan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
        Sorry, I forgot to provide the URL!

        or

        VECRR-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join the rest of the VEC community.

        CheerZ,
        Jeffrey
      • Dr John Lundy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
          Hi Jeffrey,
          Thanks for the invitation - I just joined the group.

          John