HAPPY 2005

  • miked_r@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      HAPPY 2005!

      May your year be filled with health, good fortune and many Z scale releases!!

      Thank you all for the last few weeks of amazing advice and learning! Thanks for tolerating
      my questionz!!!

      Michael
    • Dr John Lundy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, miked_r@y... wrote:

        > HAPPY 2005!

        Happy New Year to all. January 1, 2005 is a banner day in my life as
        a new Z scaler. I got my foam, my never used glue gun (bought it for
        my N layout about five years ago)out and began working on the scenery
        of my Z scale layout. The risers for the mainline are down and I have
        a single track temporarily down so I can run trains. I have been a
        model railroader off and on for years and years, and this is farther
        than I have ever gotten on a layout. Usually once I had track down it
        didn't get much further - so, 2005 looks like the year I actually
        complete (they never are, of course)a layout and Z scale spurred me
        on.

        John