Wheel wiper installation

  • cspratt2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Is there anyone in Canada offering to install wheel wipers on MTL F7
      locos? Glen will do it but I don't really want to deal with Canada
      Customs (shippin to and fro) unless I have to. Of course I will supply
      the wipers, pay a reasonable installation fee and all appropriate
      shipping costs. The local hobby shops don't deal with Z stuff.

      Thanks,

      Chris. Spratt
      Victoria, BC