Railroad Software!

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      I have been looking through a few of my railroad parafinalia books
      and have come across the Software available. Games that is. Does
      anyone here have MS Train Simulator or TrainZ on their computers?
      Is one more unique than the other? Out of the 2, which do you
      suggest I purchase and why?

      Tim
    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
        Does
        > anyone here have MS Train Simulator or TrainZ on
        > their computers?
        > Is one more unique than the other? Out of the 2,
        > which do you
        > suggest I purchase and why?
        >
        > Tim

        Yes, I have MS Train Sim on my computer. As a
        US/Canada/Mexico trains buff, I have some interresting
        add-ons:
        -CP's Kicking Horse Pass
        -B&O's Cumberland Subdivision
        -D&H around Schenectady
        -Cajon Pass
        -Tehachapi Pass (of course!), for which I've just
        added vintage operations with F-units
        and....Cab-Forwards! Awesome! My last recorded in
        progress activity is climbing a 60-car beet train on
        the northern slope, with 4 Cab-Forward spread all
        along the train......Fantastic!

        Dominique