Just out of curiosity, how many..........

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      .......many of my friends and family here are actually building
      intermodal yard for their modules or layouts? Next question, is
      your yard represented inland or at a harbor? I'm just curious for I
      am slowly working on an intermodal yard myself. I am more inclined
      to build an inland yard. What are your thoughts on this?

      Tim